death13tamerdeath13tamer

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 71 art Reviews

1_tamer 1_tamer

REALLYsolid artwork, friend :) try to add some wear and tear on the armor, since he seems like a fairly experienced fellow. i love the details on the armor and the fact that you didnt just draw a plain spear. the pet is a bit odd but cute. it works. i think the perspective on the eye slots on the mask is a bit off and the color seems a bit dull, but it might just be me.

all in all, 5 stars. it's a great work and an interesting design.
i would personally darken the shadows a tiny bit and lighten the colors too. if you wanna try it in a simple way and you use photoshop, you can just add a copy of that image on a layer above the rest of your work (merge the entire copy so you get a single layer) and then change the filter from "normal" to "Overlay" then mess around with the opacity.
keep it up, my friend. great things sprout from your noggin and im all too eager to see what comes next :)

DolTiSh responds:

Thanks for the nice input man

NIHIL NIHIL

as an edgelord myself, I approve of this.

Untitled 106 Untitled 106

looks awesome :D love how you painted the teeth under all that blood without losing the shape

mccree mccree

love the style. the outfit's a good pick. only one nitpick: the face is not exactly McCree. I believe McCree has more of an underbite and thinner lips, as well as a more rectangular face and a slightly bigger nose lower on his face. I might be wrong though, so please check before you take my advice to heart. regardless, it's still an awesome painting and I hope to get more from you in the future :) keep it up, friend. hope this comment helps.

meloramylin responds:

thanks for your thoughts!

Berserker Berserker

good lord, muscles AND funbags for days? with the added bonus of Shad's Death character, this is the best death ever!

Satyr warrior Satyr warrior

this is awesome :D do you use custom brushes or do you stick with the normal ones?

ArtDeepMind responds:

Im using both :)

Ana - Overwatch Ana - Overwatch

Pharah: behind the scenes

Chaos follower Chaos follower

ho-ly-fuck <3

Halloween 2016 Halloween 2016

i love everything about this, though the sky could be better <3

Alice Nikiri (Shokugeki No Soma) Alice Nikiri (Shokugeki No Soma)

she makes the best pies, but her veggies are just shitty...