death13tamerdeath13tamer

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Alone in the Madness (pt.01) Alone in the Madness (pt.01)

great animation! it's a hard game, sure, but that's not what'sstopping me from giving it 5 stars. that honor goes to the fact that, when things can kill you (for example, picking up a gun from a dead body) there's usually nothing to clue you into the risk you're taking. if you give me the option to jump but dont show anything that might kill me, like sounds from behind or moviment, im going to jump and die from a zombie bite and then i'l get angry. if it were just one time, i'd forgive it, but not when it's spread throughout the game.

keep up the good work otherwise. it's a 5/5 animation and a 5/5 experience when there are clues around!

Don't Escape Don't Escape

awesome little game, man. grate idea and i loved the consept of locking your self up instead of finding a way out. although i do think that you could show the stamina part as an animation rather than a text... but that doesent make this any less awesome :P

A small talk A small talk

very cool :D wold you be willing to make another game like this? contact me if you need a designer ;) im still in college, but i have some preety cool ideas.